||Design, document, develop, implement, maintain and support a massive mission-critical GIS consisting of spatial data collection, spatial data processing, spatial data analysis, ArcGIS Desktop, real-time streaming spatial data, SQL and NoSQL Databases, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server, GIS Services, and GIS Web Applications.
Data types and functionality in this system include, but are not limited to real-time autonomous indoor location, mapping, and navigation, and collection, processing, storage, filtering, analysis, display, and reporting of retail data such as RFID, barcode, photography, wifi, cellular, bluetooth, GPS, inventory, sales, etc.
Required Demonstrable Experience:
- Documentation, development, implementation, and operation of the systems and technologies described above.
- Experience with systems that have hundreds of simultaneous users and high-volume I/O.
- Ability to evaluate technology and choose and implement the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Ability to Communicate effectively in person and via diagrams and documentation.
- Python and ArcPy Development
- GIS Analysis
- Database Performance Analysis and Improvement
- Database Configuration
- Use of at least one Source Code Control System (We use Git)
- Use of at least one Defect / Feature Management Systems (We use Jira)
Desired Demonstrable Experience:
- Development experience with the LAMP stack.
- Design experience with the systems described above.
- Spatial Database Design
- System Performance Analysis and Engineering
- MongoDB or other Big Data Database Technology
- Design, development and implementation of spatial data editing applications.
- Install, configure, monitor, support, and / or develop with open source GIS server technology, such as MapServer and OpenStreetMap.
- Agile Development Methodology
RFSpot is a rapidly growing startup that designs, develops, and implements planetary-scale mission-critical retail business automation via automated spatial data collection, analysis, display, reporting, and decision-making.